The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Where to buy oil cooler?

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Jack 
#1 ·
I have sprung a leak from the oil cooler on the right side of my 2005 Elise. Where is the best place to order parts for my Elise for best prices and quick shipping?

Zig

#3 ·
The search button on this site does amazing things....search until your fingers bleed....I would start with the lubricating section. You may find that it's not the cooler but rather the fitting's. It's a common problem.

#4 ·
clean off the entire area and dry thoroughly. Sprinkle talcum powder or Desenex around the cooler & fitting. start car and you'll instantly see from where the leak is coming.

The best oil cooler price I got was at my Hopewell, NJ dealer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.