The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Few Parts For Sale

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Nessal 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a few parts up for sale. 1st is the passenger blinker. [SOLD] The right one was cracked and I shaved them on the new clam. I also have a Miltek muffler with downpipe and diffuser exit tips.[SOLD] Sounds fantastic, I of course forgot to take a sound clip before I installed the new exhaust system. The cat included with this system has been gutted. I'll also for laughs post up what's left of my front clam. I've had a few people express interest in bits and pieces, so if you can use it PM me, as I'd rather not trash it.

On another note, I saw on EBay recently carbon fiber access panels, with a kind of vortex generator/shark fin on them. Well last night, technically 7 am this morning, I finished up my new screen/amp and sub install. Well it was an all nighter, and I drove off with my passenger panel on the car, guess it blew off on the interstate :/

Anywho, I would like to purchase that set. I can't find the listing anymore. If I can't find that set I'll settle for the normal CF ones, but I'd REALLY like those. That being said I have the driver side for sale also.
Just shoot me an offer on this stuff. I'm always up for trades too :)

See less See more
#4 ·
Bump, clam still available. I have several other projects going on right now so I still haven't got around to fabbing anything up with it. I may just repair it to the stock look and save it for one of those rainy days....
If anyone decides they want to do a custom clam I'll let this go pretty cheap!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.