The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

2bular NA Evora Exhaust System

49K views 104 replies 34 participants last post by  John Z 
#1 ·
I received the last pieces of my 2bular NA Exhaust System today.
You can see the "PreCat" O2 sensor ports in the Header Collectors, and the "PostCat" Ports on the distal end of the Metallic Cat.

I'm anxious to get them installed, but it may be a couple weeks, since I'm waiting for my new 2 post lift to arrive, and I've got a couple races coming up.

I'll post photos of the install, along with before and after Dyno data.

Attachments

See less See more
#90 ·
None

#94 · (Edited)
Only way to see is to try. That said, packaging within Evora is probably much tighter than in RAV4, also rather expensive headers compared to most markets. Check toy parts lists, if manifolds are same between carry and rather should fit as evora OEM uses carry ex manifold and thus space restrictions and flange positions.

#97 ·
Thanks for the quick responses. No concerned with the price, just fit! I can't complain on price because there no headers on the RAV4 market. Heck, there isn't even a market to speak of. I'll check with Toyo parts.

I wish there was a local (Within 100 miles) Evora with the header installed for comparison. And yes, I'm dead serious. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.