LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - PIAA FR-S Wheels, 17x7 & 18x7.5 with summer tires - RARE!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
lobuzz311

PIAA FR-S Wheels, 17x7 & 18x7.5 with summer tires - RARE!

I'm selling my PIAA FR-S wheels, with tires. They are gunmetal with a polished lip.

Wheels specs:
Front: 17x7 et42
Rear: 18x7.5 et42

Tire specs:
Falken Azenis RT615K
Front: 205/40/17; 5-6/32" of tread
Rear: 225/40/18; 3-5/32" depending on where the measurement is taken

Center caps are custom made domed stickers in black/silver (like the ones sold at BWR) that went over the stock PIAA center cap. (Pictures on car are older, when they still had the green / yellow center caps).

Wheels are 9.5/10, with only slight blemishes on the front wheels (shown in pics). I'm not sure if it was a defect during paint or a rock chip, but they're not noticeable until you're right up to them. Previous owner had the faces repainted gunmetal to freshen them up. There are a couple of unseen things, as well. Inside the barrels is a black coating that has been scratched up a bit by rocks, mostly on the rears. The inner lip has the coating worn off in a few spots. There is a scratch on the inner spokes from putting the wheel on and forgetting the spacer.

Wheels have hub rings, as well as 4mm spacers all around to clear the calipers.

Asking $1200. Local pickup in Santa Cruz county, or meet up somewhere in the South Bay.

2005 Elise - Storm Titanium

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome