The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Awesome Lotus Track Day w/Great pic

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  jefrac 
#1 ·
The North Texas Lotus Club managed to put together a track day on Saturday. It was with Apex Driving Academy at Motorsport Ranch in Cresson, Tx (just south of Fort Worth).

The weather was perfect and a lot of people got more familiar with their cars. Some were bitten by the track bug as well and they will be back for more. The entire novice group was Lotus, except for 3 cars.

There were a total of 20 Lotus on the track that day! Pretty amazing. We lined up at the end and got this picture with 16 of them, along with drivers.

If you are in the area, sign up with the North Texas Lotus Club on Facebook to get updates on events. All these cars were on track a very short time before this picture was taken. Maybe it will happen again...

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I tried to get in but was too late.:facepalm Now I know why it filled up so fast. :scratchhead:Looks like I missed out on a lot of fun.? Hopefully I can get in the next time.:clap:

#6 ·
I was wondering about you!!! It was really fun. You know we ran the 1.3 and a few people were unsure if they would like it. It's a perfect Lotus track, no straights, great elevation change, just awesome. Wish you had made it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.