The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Buttonwillow October 16

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Keenstudent 
#1 ·
I will be at Butonwillow on Friday October 16 with Hooked on Driving. This is a great way to have your first track day. HOD is very well organized with an excellent safety record. The only wall is the wall between the pit lane and the back straight. This will be my third time at Buttonwillow and my second time with Hooked on Driving.

#2 · (Edited)
Never run with them before. Looks like a good group from the website.

Any information on the number and length of run sessions? Cap on number of cars? I don't mind paying $300 (+$50 membership fee) for a track day, but it shouldn't have 100+ drivers attending either. Safety is my #1 priority and then after that it's open track time. I don't want to be held up by other drivers constantly, nor do I want to be the one holding up other drivers.

#3 ·
Never run with them before. Looks like a good group from the website.

Any information on the number and length of run sessions? Cap on number of cars? I don't mind paying $300 for a track day, but it shouldn't have 100+ drivers attending either.
I was there for their first Southern California event and they would like to have about 100 cars (25 in each run group) but had much fewer the day I was there. I believe I had 4 20 minute sessions. I sat out the mixed group at the end of the day as it was my first track day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.