The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

COTA Sat-Sun, 8/29/2015 - 8/30/15

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  RBH 
#1 ·
Don't miss this event.

COTA, 3.4 Mile - 20 Turn Course
Sat-Sun, 8/29/2015 - 8/30/15
Circuit of the Americas: Saturday+Sunday: 2 days|1 fee

Chin Motorsports Track Days HPDE

See less See more
1 1
#3 ·
It would be a great experience however the dollar figure is never within my budget when these opportunities present themselves. In my back yard and can't use it....

#5 ·
Chin Motorsports is one of the best in the industry. They don't crowd the track with cars. You will get a minimum of 2.5 hours of track time per day + 60 min of open track at the end of the day. Also if you need an instructor, they match you up with someone that has a similar car as you do.

#6 ·
+1 for Chin Motorsports....

I did over a dozen events with them when we lived in Miami. Homestead, Sebring etc...I was an instructor for them for 2 events as well. They are a very well run organization, with safety and fun as a priority. It is $$$ due to COTA and their fees I am sure. Darn it! I am local too...

If I had not spent $$$$$ to fix my daily car this past week, I would have been there!

Next year hopefully!

#7 ·
Would love to get back out on that track, but Aug. in Texas would not be my first choice for an epic track weekend. I'll be at our local track this weekend, but only for a couple of morning sessions. When it costs as much as COTA I want to get all the good out of every session. Oct - May is really good in Austin.

#8 ·
Almost signed up for this. Cost is comparable to any other organization, but with Chin you get so much more track time which is great when you have to spend $$$ to run this track. More bang for your buck!

Instead, I'll be at TWS trying to get more runs in before the track really does close for good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.