The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Data Aquistition

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Gunpilot 
#1 ·
Had some advice from a friend, he said I needed some data acquisition. Then realized tonight I have had this in a box for over a year. No IOS support so forgot about it, the wife and I are Apple peeps. Plan on using an old Kindle fire to log the data. Anyone have any experiences good or bad with this system. Its made by Autosport Labs, RaceConnect Pro2. Its compatible with a Lotus. I have been pouring over the instructions and cant figure out if it communicates with your phone/tablet thru WiFi or Bluetooth. I could also use an SD card with it, I think.

https://www.autosportlabs.net/Main_Page

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.