The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Post your Lap Times!

17K views 41 replies 25 participants last post by  Jack 
#1 · (Edited)
If there is a thread like this, I couldn't find it.

Just thought it would be nice for everyone to post up their lap times at whatever tracks you normally run. Not trying to start any competition, but it would be nice to have some comparison points for similar cars.

Please post some details about your car setup with times if you have lots of mods.

Mine:
Gingerman (MI): Best 1:45.8, typical ~1:46.3

Grattan (MI): Best 1:30.0, typical ~1:30.7

PittRace/Beaverun (PA): Best 1:07.5, typical ~1:08.0

My mods include:
Nitrons, s111 2 piece rotors, EBC yellows, SSR wheels w/Hoosier R6s 205F/225R, baffled oil pan, rear control arm brace. Times taken with RaceChrono software on my Android phone w/10Hz GPS.

Reactions: SS Lotus Elise
#37 ·
Some corrections to my post above (Lotustalk does not allow me to edit my old post (#36))...

Car is closer to ~2300lbs with driver and gas.
Rear tires are actually 225/45-17
Also an update for 1.7CCW config - First time at a track in 2019. Only have driven this config once (in Jul’18) since this video. New best: April 7, 2019 ~73deg F humid. One heat cycle on tires. Lap time: 01:20.86

See video's description and it's comments for updated info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.