The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

SCCA Track Night in America Back in 2017!

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  EliseAtLeast 
#1 ·
The SCCA Track Night in America is coming back in 2017! I'm sure most of you remember that this is a great way of getting on the track and SCCA has made the process as simple and low-cost as possible. The price of only $150 gets you three 20 minute sessions. The events are held at race tracks all around the country and takes place during the afternoon and evening hours on the weekdays.

This year it will make its first-ever visits to Heartland Park Topeka in Kansas and Buttonwillow Raceway Park in Central California. Additionally, after a year’s hiatus, Track Night makes a return to Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park near Phoenix and Willow Springs International Raceway just outside of Los Angeles!

A schedule of events with specific dates for venues can be viewed at https://www.tracknightinamerica.com/events. The calendar will be updated during the season, so keep checking for the latest information. March 1 is when registration is scheduled to officially open!

I also have a $25 off coupon code if you are interested in giving this a try. Thats $125 for an hour of track time. You can’t beat that! PM me for the coupon code if interested.

Reactions: titaniumdave
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.