The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

SoCal.. Chuckwalla 11/22.. anyone interested?

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  hipendicular 
#1 ·
Me and a few guys are heading to CW in a few weeks. There is still room at Speedventures. If it doesn't rain, we should have real good temps and laptimes.

#4 ·
My Co-worker just bought a new Evo X and this is his first time too. He just told me he is scared but excited. So you guys will be in the same run group. Once you've gone once, you'll just have jitters and be even more excited.

Just make sure you get there before 7:30 for the drivers meeting and if your taking your lotus (assuming its an Elise or Exige), make sure your oil is topped off (not over filled) and keep your gas level above 1/2 tank at all times.

Also, check your toe links for torque and make sure they don't have excessive play. Changing the fluid in your brakes is a good also.

If anyone wants to meet up before, we are meeting at my buddies house near Chino Hills around 5am. Chuckwalla is about 2 1/2 hours from there.

We will have a bunch of chairs and canopies to hang out in, plus most tools.. Looks like the weather may be co-operating with us.. Fingers crossed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.