The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

What do I need to know? Barber 3-Day starts Monday!

932 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  jet37ski 
#1 ·
Since I was 14 or 15 years old, I've wanted to go to racing school. I've done a handful of track days in the Lotus over the past few years, but next week I'm finally attending doing the Skip Barber 3 Day Racing school at the Carolina Motorsports Complex. My wife has some family in Spartanburg, so it was pretty easy to convince her that this trip was for her as much as it was for me :wink2:

I'm sure there are many race school graduates on here, and I'd love any tips on what I need to do to maximize the fun factor and the knowledge next week.
I have my own helmet, gloves and shoes, so I'll be bringing those. What else do I need to know that isn't on the Barber FAQ page?:shift:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.