My nightmate came back couple days ago.
Something big is rolling or vibrating behind the driver side (mine is RHD) on a large sheet of metal:
1. Sounds like irragular shape, not nuts, may be bolt.
2. Sounds like small screw driver that doesn't really roll, but vibrate.
3. Happens on low RPM start up.
4. Happens on tight fast cornering, but not all the time.
5. Happens on hard brake, but not all the time.
6. Never roll across to the left hand side of the car.
Will try to take off the undertray in next week. Hope is not behind the plastic firewall nor on the gas tank top again.
S240 Exige S with BOW FW300
+ over 40 mods
Last edited by HKFEVER; 02-15-2013 at 02:30 AM.