Find the thing that causes the loud rattle.
It's like the stupid impotent doctor left a surgical tool after open heart surgery and sew up.
2 weeks ago, I went to Richburg, HK Lotus dealer for fixing the airbag:
1. They put back the steering wheel but with one tooth right, so the steering is not straight.
2. I asked them to straight it, but they put back the steering wheel 2 teeth left. It was point left. Stupid AH. And told me, they can't fix it, you need an alignment, WTF.
3. At that time I also felt the seat rail was not smooth,
4. Couple days later, I rocked the seat a bit and it became normal.
5. But after long drive, there has a very loud rattle noise as I describe in last thread.
6. Brifely, checked under the seat, but seems nothing was there.
6. Finally, have time to really check the car out this afternoon by Edmond. Before, I finished my lunch, he went in and show me a small screw driver, which he found under the driver seat. Which was a left over by that fuXking Richburg.