The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

how do remove the dash on a 111s? help, woman trying to fix her car!

997 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  vicky 
#1 ·
can anyone tell me how on earth i remove the dash on the 111s? ive had a mouse living under it over the winter and the bloody thing has eaten away some of the wiring. now i'm not the sort of gal that sits back and does nothing, despite the fact i'm a novice on this sort of thing i'm willing to give it a damned good try. so if there is ant help and advice out there i would really appreciate you sharing it with me.
lol
vicky :nanner:

#5 ·
cheers guys,
larry , the car is in such a bad way it couldnt get any worse. ive just checked out tims pdf very helpful indeed, ive got the steering colom casement off and im now going for the rest. im ok on tackling the wiring as i am a music studio technician, its only coloured wire right?and replacing them? well anyway a girls got to do what a girls got to do( me thinks ) the uk sites arnt very helpful, and not as CHARMING. HOWS THE WEATHER IN BEVERLY HILLS?

#7 ·
WELL ITS COLD VERRY BURRRR COLD HERE. IVE GIVEN UP FOR TOADY, START ATTACKING IN THE MORNING. PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE .LOOKS LIKE MR MOUSE HAS BITTEN THROUGH ONE OF THE ALARM CABLES. GOT THE MAIN FRONT DASH OFF WITH A CLICK OF MY FINGERS! A DODDLE (NOT). ANYWAY IM POSITIVE THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM INCLUDING THE DEMISE OF THE MOUSE, I HAVE A CAT WORKING ON THAT !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.