The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Spotted in the Northeast Region

243K views 1K replies 292 participants last post by  boarder140 
#1 ·
Anybody here in the Chrome Orange in Darien, CT getting off I-95 exit 11 North at about 8:37am today? I couldn't tell if it was an Elise or an Exige since I only got a split-second side glance as I was passing from the third lane of the highway.

#2 ·
I thought every Elise in the northeast was garaged by now ! -eek-

#17 ·
so how would you expect the person, who's car you were insulting, to reply to this thread? are you just trying to start a flame war for no apparent reason or do you not understand that you comment was an insult?

#21 ·
wantanelise said:
constructive criticism...its helpful
Yes, you've earned quite a reputation as one of the more respected members here. Thanks for your excellent advice. It's good to know that when one of us strays from the pack, we can always count on you. There are plenty of other threads where people are looking for advice....I'm sure you'll be able to help them all. Thank you.

#25 ·
Hyundai meet?