The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Southeast Florida...Anyone here??

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Falsey 
#1 ·
I have had my car for about 1 1/2 years and have seen 1 white Evora in all that time. I would be interested in maybe a once a month breakfast or get together for some shop talk or whatever. If anybody IS out there let me know...maybe we can put something together.

#5 ·
Well....let's start at the Lambo PB at their next saturday cars and coffee. If enough of us show up we can plan something a little further south. Ultimately I would prefer a Lotus only meet.

#15 ·
Welcome to Delray Woodcock (I hope that's not your real name :)......
Is the car meet tomorrow at Palm Beach Outlets?

#16 ·
Hey guys, sorry for the bad info. Just contacted Lambo of PB and its the 1st Saturday of every month at 10 at the dealership....

However for this weekend there is a FL2k Friday and Saturday and Saturday morning there is a Car's, Coffee, and Karting event in Tampa at 8am. Heres their info:

"As always, this is a FREE EVENT!! Saturday OCTOBER 10TH at 8am will be our next CARS, COFFEE, AND KARTING, and we can't wait to see all of the beautiful cars!

Remember, each show car receives a free membership to the go kart track, 1 free race, 1 free Kahwa coffee, and a free pastry! Please share this event!!!

All varieties of cars, jeeps, trucks, and motorcycles are welcome and wanted!"

Tampa event: link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1634035226879335/

FL2k: https://www.facebook.com/events/1590335571200925/

If anyone is interested, PM me. I would be down to meet up and go to any of these events or any other that may be out there this weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.