The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Owners in Cincinnati??

30K views 198 replies 62 participants last post by  mister2dood 
#1 ·
I've seen a red Elise, a blue Elise, and now an orange Elise several times around the northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area. Anyone on here want to claim those cars and meet me out for a drive?

#4 ·
OneFastLotus said:
We've been out and about in Northern Kentucky so it's possible you've seen some Kentucky folks too. My husband has an an CO and I have a SaffronY. We're a 1.5 hours away in Louisville.
You and your husband both have Elises??? Thats awesome! If only I could find a girl who can really drive a real sports car. Well give me a shout sometime if you're up for a spin around the midwest with a third wheel. I'm originally from Mitchell IN (about half way between Louisville and Bloomington). There are some good roads that way if you can avoid the trucks.

#5 ·
In Louisville with my Krypton Green car, we come up to Cincy every now and then.

#6 ·
hello rush...not exactly new here just havent posted ina long while. I love the elises. and plan on getting me an exige one day. but for now i have my first love. My is300. I know its no elise. But its a classy fun/FAST track/street car. I would be up for a drive anytime. :) :up:

#7 ·
I'm a new owner in Covington (Cincinnati). My wife and I are active in the Porsche Club (D.E's, social events, etc.). I'd like to meet some Lotus owners to share some tips and I see that there are some D.E.'s at Putnam we'd be interested in. Also interested in the Indy F1 activities.

I've also seen a white Elise in the Blue Ash area. I waited for a few minutes to strike up a conversation, but he didn't come back to his car.

#9 ·
hey look its this old thread.

I posted in almost a year ago.

Well im closer to my exige now. The lexus is up for sale. It may have taken me awhile but i reach my goals.

Near future Cincy Lotus owner here. :D

#10 ·
To all the Cincy-area owners out there- I'm about 1 yr out from Elise/Exige(haven't decided which yet) but I'm concerned about not being able to appreciate it on our less-than-lovely roads. Other than tracking, where do you go around here for some nice twisties?

I'm already planning the maiden voyage...

#11 ·
check the back roads thread just below this one.

There are fun roads around here. They are just way off the beaten path. Gotta look for them;)

#12 ·
The red Elise must be me - I've got 30,000 miles on it, had it 2.5 years and drive it like I stole it every day. We just had a drive withthe Ferrari guys yesterday - see this posting http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47467

Why weren't you there????:shrug:

Let's all get together for a drive and stay in touch. Here's a pic of my car on delivery at MAG on 03/25/05 contact me at cerven@fuse.net Craig Erven in Highland Heights, KY

Attachments

#14 ·
Woot for cincy owners.

Spring cant come any faster for me.

The Wife is bugging me to buy her a new car first.
Ive got to keep my priorities straight. :clap:

#15 ·
ELISE FOR SALE CLOSE TO CINCY???

Anyone know of any Elise's for sale somewhat close to Cincy? I'm in the market for one but would love to drive one before I take the leap.

Thanks!!!

#21 ·
Well hello there.

We've got a good 5-7 people now on Lotus Talk from cincy area.

We should get organized and have a lunch and drive on sunday somewhere to get to know one another. I'll try to organize a drive when i get back from mexico. :clap:

Maybe a once a month thing during the week in the afternoon at a local watering spot. ?

#25 ·
I plan on going to Log, may even make track day if still open.

I think the orange exige s in Oxford at the P 2 O event was mkile's car (I wasn't there, my son was and thought he recognized it...)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.