The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Montrose Trailers

38K views 178 replies 25 participants last post by  All_the_cars. 
#1 ·
Hello, my name is Gary Palinsky. I am the owner of Montrose Trailers, a company specializing in designing high performance custom aluminum trailers. Since 1971, our goal has been, and always will be, to offer a stronger and higher quality unit at a competitive price. Our trailers use top of the line aluminum to produce durable products for our customers.

To learn more about my company, visit our website: Montrose Trailers - Custom Aluminum Trailers. If you’re interested in our trailers, please let us know that you learned about us through this forum and we will install a second door in your trailer free of charge. This way, regardless of which direction you pull in/out of our trailers, you will have access to your wheels from all four sides.

See less See more
#4 ·
I've had two of their trailers... Top notch stuff. Always a crowd pleaser at the track too! :up:

-Phil

#6 ·
I truly lusted over one of these :drool:. By far the best I've seen.

#7 ·
I am thinking about getting Gary to quote one with a bathroom.... so I could live in it.

#8 ·
I currently own one of their trailers. Very nice work and they save you a lot on gas. They are light. Although I bought mine through Auto Europe, I have dealt with them on parts when I had a mishap with a tree. Very nice people to deal with.

#24 ·
Is your trailer the one with the lotus sport graphics on the side and auto Europe on the top? what are the specs and what things did you do custom and love/hate and what would you do different?

This looks great :up:
what are the specs and what things did you do custom and love/hate and what would you do different?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one of these trailers and order one custom in the next few days... would love to hear your two opinions on the sizes you two have (length and which width) and opinions on options that you would recommend.... I'm thinking I want an 18' in the 86"? width.... with custom storage compartments in the deck for spare wheels/tires and winch.
Any other thoughts from you two or others with trailers?
Thanks!

#10 ·
I was there rbh. That's when I had the big off at South Bend and brought even more snow back to the paddock.

Your trailer rocks!

#12 ·
About how much does one of those cost like in the first picture? That is sweet looking. If I had money I would get that, trade in my daily driver for a truck, make an appointment with Phil for a rev400. Alas the best I can do is go to a gas station and buy a six pack and a lotto ticket.

#17 ·
The Carlisle Corvette show was a great success and we want to thank everyone for coming out and visiting us. We enjoyed sharing our products and are looking forward to working with you to build you custom trailers. We were also glad to see some of our Montrose customers stop by to tell us how happy they are with their trailers.

#21 ·
#25 ·
No, mine is the black on with the small Lotus roundels at the front top. Mine is one of the ones that opens up as a complete clam shell.

If you want to call me, be happy to talk. 7one6-eight6one-one *4* one two

Tony

#27 ·
anybody know who's trailer this is?

Thanks RBH for calling me and giving me great advice!!! :up::D

think I'm going to order one of these trailers today or tomorrow....

Attachments

#28 ·
If you wanted to buy mine at 9500.......

#29 ·
it is tempting as it's half of what I'm going to be spending for a new one... :( but I think I saw a pic of yours and if I recall it was smaller and might be a little tight for all the crap I want to haul as well... if i'm mistaken can you post a few pics? thanks!
Michael

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.