The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!
Status
Not open for further replies.

2005 Noble M12 for sale. Only 5k miles.

16K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  DeafPaul 
#1 ·
Hello All. I am listing for sale my 2005 Noble M12. It just hit 5,000 miles. I have never been on the track with the car. It has purely been used (sparingly) as a fun weekend runabout to local Cars and Coffee's and other car shows. It's been a great car to own, but it just doesn't get used often enough to justify holding on to it. I just had my second child, and I don't expect to get much seat time in the Noble for a while.

The car runs and drives great. It's in outstanding cosmetic condition, with a clear bra protecting the front end. It has no rock chips anywhere, and the paint is still in excellent condition. When I acquired the car, I was told that this Lamborghini Orange Chrome was one of the more rare colors, and it stops everyone in their tracks when I pull in to an event. It really is a show stopper.

I have not performed any performance modifications to the car since I have owned it. The previous owner had a hard pipe kit and blow off valve installed.

Issues:
The radio does not power up. Not sure how long its been like that, as I've never used it.
There are a few minor scuffs to the bottom of the front splitter.
There are a couple of minor marks to drivers bolster from getting in and out.

I have a clean PA title. The car was originally sold in Missouri and has a Missouri VIN plate. I also have all of the books and build info that I received with the car.

I only have this car listed currently on a couple of forums. I'd love to avoid going the ebay route, so I'm going to give it a week and see what happens. Let me know if there are any questions. v84re@yahoo.com.

$49,000 obo

Dan

Below is a link to some additional pics.

https://goo.gl/photos/uofrD6dVhRznzGxk8

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks so much! It has been a great car to own. I think my 2 year old will be most disappointed when it sells. He affectionately refers to it as "daddy's orange race car."

I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet. It's one of only 2 for sale currently listed online, and the other one is $92k :). It'll be on EBay by the end of the week I suppose.

#14 ·
Pretty sure this sold last summer on nobleforums. That thread appears to have been deleted, but I recall controversy over this car's history from a member who saw this M12 in a PA mechanic's shop with the motor out. Could be coincidental, but how many orange M12s are in the US, let alone PA?

Verichai said:
Why +TSRAGR? Because it means people are not driving them or because there are inherent troubles with an older, low mileage car?
Both. Odometer failure is not uncommon with Nobles which serves to keep the mileage low.

#18 · (Edited)
Actually the above is not true. I own the car and there is nothing wrong with the car or motor. I might put it back in and use it. I working on either an LS4 swap or a Ecoboost 2.3l. There were some updates I wanted to do and it is easier to do with the engine out.

If anyone is on the fence about buying an Noble, get off the fence and get one. They are fast as hell and handle like no other

Jeff

#19 ·
Seems to be quite a desirable car, but I wondered why the motor was not listed in the original post.

#20 ·
If anyone is on the fence about buying an Noble, get off the fence and get one. They are fast as hell and handle like no other

Jeff
Agreed. I have owned some cool cars and the number one car I miss owning and regret selling is my Noble.

#24 ·
Is this still for sale ??

#25 ·
Hello.........anyone home ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.