The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

New Wheels

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  chieffy 
#1 ·
Just got the replacements for the HRE wheels back from the wheel shop. Novas with Sumitomo HTR ZIIIs on them.
Guy

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Very nice, with a nice set of new OEM center caps from JAE heading in that direction soon, I presume?

I know you've quite a collection, and you may have something in front of you that could answer a question: The stick shift on your '02, does it have the
shift pattern diagram to the left of the shifter boot...seen it on many others...my FE doesn't have it...is it a sticker or was it actually printed/painted on?
All Best
Austin

#4 ·
It is a sticker...

#7 ·
Reminds me of my first drive in my 928.. "Wow.. this thing is a dog off the line..."

Was starting out in SECOND...

#8 ·
chieffy,

It is a sticker and comes in 2 colors (graphite for lighter colors and silver for darker colors).

Here are the part numbers:
A082U7848F - Graphite
A082U7849F - Silver

For your color I would go with the silver.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.