The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Damning with faint praise . . .

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  CPA4S 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Don't take the negative too hard, it isn't really wrong. But, consider the praise for the many, many cars that didn't make the list!

Hey, I'm happy to drive one of the 5 best cars and, of these, the rarest and most exciting. And, above all that, its a LOTUS!

#3 ·
Hey, at least it is on this short list. Even if some commenting think it is... "soft and old". LOL, no clue.

#4 ·
They didn't have the Evora at Watkins Glen like I did the past few days. The word around the paddock was 100% complimentary!!

#6 ·
I'm not sure how the Evora's usability is less than the others, or why it's less refined than the GT-R, but whatever.:scratchhead:

#7 ·
couldn't agree more with that - but as others have said - it is on the poduim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.