for what it's worth...
...from page 38 in the Service manual:
Headlamp Beam Alignment
1. Using beam setting equipment compatible with local regulations, position the machine between 300 and 700mm in front of the LH headlamp, and parallel with the two headlamp units using the sight bar or similar device dependent on the machine design, to ensure cross car match. Use the guides provided on the machine to ensure the correct height and lateral setting.
2. Switch on the headlamp dip beams and check the lateral beam alignment. The ‘knee point’ of the beam cut off line must lie within a tolerance of 2% to the passenger side, and 0%. Check the vertical alignment of the dip beam which must lie within a tolerance of -0.5% and -2%.
3. If adjustment is required, turn the steering to full lock to facilitate removal of the four screws retaining the access cover in the wheelarch liner.
4. Each headlamp assembly features two adjustment screws, one for vertical, and one for horizontal aim (USA cars - vertical only). To adjust the beam laterally, turn the inboard adjuster screw. Turn clockwise to adjust the beam to the right. Optimum setting is 0%. To adjust the beam vertically, turn the outboard adjuster screw. Turn clockwise to raise the beam. Optimum setting is -1.2%. Re-check lateral alignment.
5. Repeat for the opposite lamp.
6. Re-fit the access cover in the wheelarch liner.
I too need to adjust mine "up".
'06 Exige Solar Yellow
'11 Evora 2+0 Ardent Red