The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

My Evora on youtube

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  georgiadawgs98 
#1 ·
Featured my Evora on my youtube channel. Let me know what you guys think! Don't mind my error saying the Espirit was last made in the 90's it was the 00's lol.

#5 ·
:scratchhead:

Well............ not very much Evora content but

Noting wrong with laying down a little advice.

Respect:popcorn:

#6 ·
Honestly, my Lotus Exige S240 seems to attract all the WRONG women. The gold diggers and materialistic women of the world are drawn to it. The "Real" women don't give it a second look. I have been flashed on the freeway 3 times by a passenger hanging her boobs out the window for me. That has never happened in any car I have owned. I am so glad I found my soulmate BEFORE I got my Lotus!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.