The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Snowflake Symbol - Left Dash Pod Screen

8K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Lckitty 
#1 ·
Quick question - today I noticed a snowflake symbol appear at the bottom of the left side gauge pod screen, below the temperature and clock. Anyone now what this is? I looked in my owner's manual but it does not make any reference to it. Thanks!

#6 ·
It is the ice mode symbol. Lots of Elige drivers wished they had that symbol when on track. It warns you that you will not have any brakes when approaching the next turn ;)

#7 ·
Wow, thanks. I just saw this yesterday here and was about to dig out my manual and look it up.

#10 ·
I wish I lived in a warm world. :( It's seven below right now. I drove my Evora on plenty of 20-40 degree days before putting it up for the winter and never saw that symbol. My Z has a symbol that says "ICE" when it's 39 or less. My Xterra doesn't have anything.

#12 ·
Yup, came on for me last week when it hit 40. Of course this only happens when I'm coming through the canyons in the wee morning hours because it's never less than 40 anywhere else around here.

#13 ·
snowflake

On page 66 under Ambient Air Temperature Display.

It took me a while to figure out the reason for the chime - did not sound all of the time since it was temperature dependent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.