Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In The Ghetto... Ghetto of Phoenix AZ
In Person opinion -
1. Red one was ok, Black one was GORGEOUS.
2. I want one.
3. Alpine did well for their part.
4. Damn that boot is tiny.
5. Back seat, uh, yeah, is worth while.
6. Next to the Porsche; Evora all the way.
7. I want one.
8. The tires oddly look thinner than the rims.
9. The red one looked like the rear end was escaping - somewhat amiss.
10. The doors closed SOLID, CLUNK!
11. Extruded Aluminum Pedal parts, and hatch hinges (Sweet)
11. Wait, wait, WTF? Steel door hinges? Yes, and they're odd.
12. I WANT ONE.
13. REAR CAMERA??? REVERSE SENSORS????? HOLY CRAPOLA ALPINE!
14. No photo does the car justice.
15. Headlight washers, xenon headlamps, and Cruise Control?
Next to an Elise, it fits quite well. The roof line is about 12" longer... and damn are those seats comfy. Gorgeous car.
Oh yeah, and the gentlemen from Lotus could not have been kinder. It was a great showing.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
F The System - ChuforiaGraffix.com SweetDaddyDelicious(at)hotmail(dot)com
Last edited by the1sen; 06-27-2009 at 12:58 AM.