The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

rate your satisfaction with a tune you purchased

• I purchased a KoldFire Tune and it is awsome, no regrets

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • I purchased a KoldFire Tune and has some minor issues but satisfied overall

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Dissapointed with my Koldfire Purchase

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • I purchased a gotham/VF Tune and it is awsome, no regrets

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • I purchased a gotham/VF tune and had some minor issues but satisfied overall

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Disappointed with my gotham/VF purchase

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • I purchased a Blade xxx Tune and it is awsome, no regrets

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I purchased a blade xxx tune and had some minor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disappointed with my blade purchse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bought another tune and it rocked (like OMG)

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Bought another tune and is sucked

Votes: 2 4.3%

anonymous and civil survey of aftermarket tunes

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  ee.engineer 
#1 ·
I thought I would try to get some data that might be helpful to forum users. I was hoping we can do this with no drama. By participating in this poll, on your personal integrety, that you purchased said tune as non affilated regular customer :D

poll coming

#6 ·
I thought about breaking it up to further categories like aftermarket and OEM hardware. However even in the most general categories I could think of participation is low.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.