Want '11 Evora for around $45K cash - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LotusTalk.com is the premier Lotus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 05:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Want '11 Evora for around $45K cash

Hello, I'm still in the market for a daily driver. I don't mind higher miles. I would still like at least 2 years and 20,000 miles left on warranty. I'm flexible on options and could pay a little more for a high optioned car. Cash in hand. Email me at Edgar.o.castro@nasa.gov
Ecastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2012, 05:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecastro View Post
Hello, I'm still in the market for a daily driver. I don't mind higher miles. I would still like at least 2 years and 20,000 miles left on warranty. I'm flexible on options and could pay a little more for a high optioned car. Cash in hand. Email me at Edgar.o.castro@nasa.gov
Your about $9k from what some dealers are offering. Maybe you could work a deal with some of them.

I almost bought a 2011 Evora from them for $53k but my local dealer matched their price and....well, was local.

World Imports USA | New Lotus and Used BMW, Infiniti, Volvo, Mercedes-Benz and Luxury Cars in Jacksonville, FL
2014 Lotus Evora S IPS
Allan Gibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

Asking 54k and has a 4 year 100k mile warranty with only 3k miles. Might be worth looking into?

Flow Lotus of Winston-Salem, North Carolina - Lotus Cars - Evora, Elise, Exige|Your Lotus Dealer for the North Carolina Piedmont Triad Region and Virginia
Sburke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sburke View Post
Ohh!! I would have taken this car if I knew about it in late October. About the same price as mine but I have Oyster interior with upgraded wheels but 10k miles.
2014 Lotus Evora S IPS
Allan Gibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

Buddy of mine just picked up a '10 Evora for about 48k. They're getting there...
Porcupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:23 PM   #6 (permalink)

Thanks for the suggestions. I have contacted the suggestions above, but no deal yet. I can't wait, I hope I have one before the end of the year.

There is a part of me thinking twice on a dumb decision. Fr a little over an Evora I can get a 2005 DB9, Bentley Continental GT, Maserati Gran Turismo, or a Jaguar XKR. I KNOW, very different cars- exciting none the less. I don't think I can handle the $3000/yr maintenance and risk of repairs. Evora does not have this risk and cost of ownership.
Ecastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Abe
Elise Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecastro View Post
Thanks for the suggestions. I have contacted the suggestions above, but no deal yet. I can't wait, I hope I have one before the end of the year.

There is a part of me thinking twice on a dumb decision. Fr a little over an Evora I can get a 2005 DB9, Bentley Continental GT, Maserati Gran Turismo, or a Jaguar XKR. I KNOW, very different cars- exciting none the less. I don't think I can handle the $3000/yr maintenance and risk of repairs. Evora does not have this risk and cost of ownership.
FYI on '05-'06 Bentley Continental GT's as they are prone to vacuum leaks and are not cheap to fix. Been selling all the cars you've mentioned for quite some time now and while I can definitely see the allure to it, some might exceed the $3K yearly maintenance, the exception being the Jaguar.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:11 AM   #8 (permalink)

There is a 2010 silver Evora for sale with 5100 miles, equipped with Premium Pkg, Tech Pkg, Sport Pkg, Sport ratio gearbox. The owner told me he would take $50000 for it. It is a one owner car. Don't recall when warranty expires. PM me and I will give you his info if interested.
Simplife is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Lotus Cars Wanted