The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!

WTB: 2007 Lotus Exige S

4K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  tonydim7 
#1 ·
Hello

I am currently looking for a 2007 Lotus Exige S and wanted to see if anyone was looking to sell.

Color Preference: Any color (except Krypton Green) is OK.
Mileage: 30K or less preferred.
Modifications: The less modifications the better (currently no plans to track the car or anything). But some modifications that are better for overall durability I'm OK with.
Budget: Targeting $45K but willing to go slightly above for the right car.

I am located in Ohio, so a car that is close would be great but am willing to travel or would consider shipping a car as well. Loan is already approved, so I'm just waiting to find the right car.

I also will have a C5 Z06 that I am looking to sell (looking to try something "philosophically different" and the Exige is it).

So please let me know if you have something available.

Thanks

-Tony

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks Motard. Seems like as I have casually checked in over the years while trying to figure out what car to get next, I could find one no problem. Then the time comes to buy one, and there are none to be found. Such is life. Hopefully some more work their way into circulation...

Thanks livethedream, and everyone knows racing stickers or krypton green = +5 hp... But honestly it is a cool color. It really stands out. I just don't think I can pull it off...

#5 ·
I wanted to bump myself back to the top of the list here and see if anyone else has recently decided to sell/considering selling. Selfishly it would be really convenient to buy one (or at least check one out) the week of July 4th since I have the week off of work (especially if it was a little farther away from Columbus, OH.), so if someone has recently decided to sell, let me know and let's see if we can work something out.

#9 ·
#10 ·
Thanks for the heads up jdell67. That car looks awesome. I think it's a little too far over my budget unfortunetly. It was cool to read up on it though. I actually hadn't heard of the car until I saw it posted. Always love learning now Lotus stuff.

Thanks for the well wishes. Fingers crossed something pops up soon. Glad to hear you love yours.

#11 ·
Hopefully will have the Corvette sold this week. Still looking to fill the empty garage spot that will be available.

Also, after some negotiation with my amazing wife, considering increasing the budget a little for a lower miles, unmodified car.

Please let me know if you are considering selling. Thanks.

#20 ·
Thanks! Pretty excited to get it out here to Ohio.

Right after we had agreed on a price, I did see that one pop up on eBay in Arkansas. That one did have lower miles, but after he posted more pictures, it looked like there was a pretty good scratch on the front clam (or maybe just really unlucky lighting).

#21 ·
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.