- GTR? The only thing similar is that there's an R in 'GTR' and there's an R in 'Romeo' Thats it!
- Another thing to note - the car is carbon fibre. Carbon construction in a $60K car? That's really unheard of.
- It's very reminiscent of the Elise. If the Elise was still made at the time this hits the streets, it would be THE direct competitor.
- Convertible/Targa - needs to have a removable top. ANY fun car I have has to have that. I live in Chicago. When the weather is nice, I want top off fun.
- I LOVE the styling. They really did a nice job of making it look like a smallish 8-C. As noted, hate the wheels - although would look good in a better color. Say the car was matte white or yellow and the wheels were carbon grey.
- Batman - you saw one?!?! Wow. It much have been a concept at Pebble Beach. On the concept lawn, I was VERY disappointed to not see this car there. They did have Zagato bodied 8C Shooting Brake concept, but would have preferred to see this.
- I'd be interested to see the stance. For example, our Elises look a certain way in photos. Then when you see them in real life, you realized how LOW and flat they are. I'd like to see if its the same with this car.
- Sales/Service - what's the plan for the US and A?
This looks like THE most obvious replacement for Elise owners.
Time will tell.
-'05 SY Elise (RIP)
-'08 Elise SC (Chrome Orange) (SOLD)
- '05 SY Elise - my third (SOLD)