Engine Stall Power Loss Solved!
I thought I needed to write this with the easiest search criteria for whomever should have the same issue I did.
I have a KoldFire tune and recently my Exige started stalling and losing power until the problem really became a major issue that totally freezed the car. Moreover, the AFR started increasing and became up to 14-15 on WOT at high rpm, with the car totally losing power.
Having scanned the engine, the MAF value was 2.85 on idle whereas all other values of Injector trims were normal. THe O2 sensor readings were oscillating up and down which was normal as well.
I replaced the MAF and the car didnt react on the first drive. However, on the second drive, it started to pick up. After running a whole day, it became much more responsive in terms of power and the stalls reduced drastically.
On the third day today, the car has self-learned and is surging more power than I have ever felt before! The stalling: still about 10% of the time but I can live with it.
THe MAF value on idle is now 3.2, a slight increase from the defective old MAF which proved to have made quite a difference!