The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

50% Discount at Infineon on Sunday Nov. 20th

675 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  CFRA_7 
#1 ·
Hi,

I’m president of a private non-profit track organization in Northern California (Checkered Flag Racing Association). We run at Infineon, Laguna Seca, Thunderhill and Buttonwillow. We emphasize safety and courtesy. In 17 years of holding HPDE sessions we have never had car to car contact. Attendance at a CFRA event is by invitation only. In fact, registration is password protected to insure that only sponsored guests can register.

The Lotus Elise has been very successful at CFRA, winning two road race championships (2009 & 2011) against other very competitive makes. We would like to have more Lotus cars in attendance (we had an Esprit last month). In order to make that happen, we are willing to give a 50% ($138) discount at Infineon on Sunday Nov. 20th to anyone who has never driven with CFRA. This is a 3 run group event with 2.5 hours of track time for everyone.

As $138 is an extremely low price for 2.5 hours of track time at Infineon, this offer is only available while space remains. I can’t turn away people willing to pay full price in order to give someone a 50% discount (I’m a fan but not crazy). I’m offering 10 discounts spots on a first come, first serve basis.

If you are interested in the offer, please drop me a note at: ed.kornegay@hp.com

You may also want to visit our web site at: Checkered Flag Racing Association – You won’t be able to view the entire site (password protected) but enough to give you a solid idea of who we are.

We do recognize that there is a wonderful Lotus club in the SF area and they sponsor excellent track events. However, if you require additional track time, please consider our offer. Thanks

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.