This is lotustalk where its common to p*ss and sh*t before you drive your car.
Yeah, I know!
I just find it funny when people go batsh*t about 10-15 pounds on a car is only driven on the street. At the end of the day, is 1,996 pounds REALLY all that different from 1,995?
If people TRULY cared, there are many things you can do without modifying the car to shave the dreaded weight of a can of paint:
- No ipod - that thing weighs like 4 ounces and that cord is a heavy beast.
- No bottles of water - water is like 8# a gallon. That bottle is a portly 12 ounces!
- No house keys on the key chain. Fatty.
- Don't wear a jacket, socks, a belt of a baseball hat. The doctor makes you get nekkid when he weighs you - clothes are fat. Lose them! You should drive in a speedo and a tank top. Nothing else. All other clothes are extraneous and heavy.
- No phone - it's heavy and you don't need to be texting anyway.
- If you MUST wear shoes, velcro is the way to go (ala Puma Ripstops). Those laces weight 3 ounces and don't even get me started on how heavy that little plastic thing is at the end of the lace.
- Some people wash their cars after every drive. As part of the Lotus prep ritual, you must get a high colonic to remove all the impurities from your sphincter. That's like 10 pounds of funk.
- Lastly, you must go to church, to your guru or to Dr. Phil. Impure and sick thoughts are heavy. That drops like 1 ounce!
And never, I repeat never drive the car on Thanksgiving. The extra 2 pounds of turkey weight may break the glue on the chassis!