The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Question about turn signal, my Elise has no 'tick-tock'?

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  BCngU 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm really wondering since my Elise doesn't have 'tick-tok' from the relay when my turn signal is click. I've asked my dealer in Thailand and they all said that all 2012 models on-ward doesn't have 'tick-tok' click , I'm not really sure if I buy that. I'm just curious if there are anyway to turn it on or off?? thanks in advance!

#8 ·
I know this is an old thread but...

@nordschleife666, any chance you still have the details on this relay?

I just picked up a 2011 Elise and the lack-of turn signal tick-tock is quite annoying!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.