Before go for mass production, need to do some survey to see which parts is more popular.
- Trim Panel, interior door pull
- Door Trim (Door Panel)
3. C117U0112F & C117U0117F, B121U0120F & B121U0119F:
- Sill Trim Panel (early model & late model)
4. A117U0296F & A117U0298F, A117U0297F & A117U0295F, C121U0016F & C121U0015F:
- Post Trm Panel (early model & late model)
3 + 4 =
5. B120U0020F, B120U0021F:
- Cover Gear Cover (RHD & LHS shifter center console) I also have the early model console.
- Console Rear Lower
- Console/Stowage Pocket (rear cup holder)
6 + 7 =
- A/C surround console
9. C117U0040F, D121U0030F:
- Instrument Cowling (early & late model include the bottom part)
10. A121U0038F & B121U0074F:
- Steering Column Upper & Lower part
- Fascia Top Panel (Dash)
- Center FLV (center top A/C and radio surround)
- Cover Assembly for airbag
So please please help out.