Most people are able to let their Lotus sit for weeks and still start the car, so you have something drawing a lot of amperage.
If the LVC were activated, you would get nothing out of the car (no lights, no clicking, etc.). If you are getting lights but not enough battery power to start the car, it sounds like the voltage didn't quite get low enough for the LVC to disconnect the battery. Simply put it on a charger for a while and you will be fine, but you need to find out what the current draw is from your car.
If, on the other hand, the LVC activated, you should put a charger on the battery and then press the reset button. The battery will not charge when the LVC has disconnected the battery, and if the voltage is too low it will try to "awaken" the battery then see the voltage is too low and instantly "sleep" the battery. That's why you should put a charger on the battery, then press reset and let it charge a while.
The job of the LVC is to disconnect the battery before it gets to low to harm itself.
The new owner of RLS is Austin, you can contact him at: Austin0Barrett <<<< @ >>>> gmail <<<< dot >>>> com