The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Elise-spares.com?

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  mikelr 
#1 ·
Has anybody used these guys? I have searched but didn't really come up with any feedback. I'm looking to order a race hard top and gt4 exige style wing for my 05. If anybody has any info that would be awesome. I'm always nervous using out of country vendors until I can find good feedback. Thanks in advance

#3 ·
I have ordered a product of theirs for my personal car. If you are paying by PayPal, make sure to use their currency. They cannot accept USD through paypal for whatever reason. They walked me through it and returned my first order.

I have not used them for Gator Motorsport purchases, just for personal use.

Product looks good, came very quickly.

Will be installing it in the coming weeks.

-Dino

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.