The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

F'ing a$$hole minivan driver

14K views 130 replies 66 participants last post by  FML 
#1 ·
I'll let the pics do the talking:

So I'm leaving the gym and....-eek- this ass throws his car literally within an inch of my car. And whats to the left of him? NOTHING, not even another parking spot.:thwack: Needless to say, I couldn't get in the car, and he was at an angle so that if I pushed the car straight back I would have hit him. Had to have some guy help me push the car out while I cranked the wheel from the passenger side. I was boiling to say the least. WTF is wrong with people???

See less See more
#7 ·
I wanted to throw a knee into that guy's quarter panel so bad....I left him a love note instead. At least he didn't clip me, by the looks of that POS I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have insurance.

#11 ·
Another vote for having let the air out of their tires. Also fun: folding the mirrors back so they can't reach it from inside the car.

Relieved to see he didn't hit you, though! What an ass.

#13 ·
god damn LA

#14 ·
I would have drug the f)(cker out of the gym and forced him to move his minivan.......and if he refused, he'd find four deflated tires (as a best case scenario).

DOUCHEBAG!!!!

#18 ·
Huh you take your lotus to the gym? I'd expect that at my gym and thats why i never take anything fancy to a gym. I'm surprised she didn't hit your car... So hopefully you wrote ken of those funny notes where you kill them with factious niceness.

#19 ·
My first year in the car biz, I had a so-called "closer" who had it in for a "green-pea" like me at the time and had the women who write on windshields of stock vehicles, stuff like, "Special Pricing" or "blow out special" etc. etc. write on my car. At first I kinda laughed it off because the women were hot :drool: but when the guys told me who made them do that, I later clocked off and went to his 4x4 truck and placed 2 small pebble rocks on each valve stems of two of his tires then screwed the caps on. Knowing he had the late shift, he wouldn't notice his car had 2 flat tires until late. Needless to say he was furious with me the next day as his commute home was long and ratted me out to my manager who simply laughed it off and told him to get over it...you would have been justified in doing the same :up:

#20 ·
It's a shared lot, so I couldn't quickly track down the idiot. Plus I didn't have time, as I was on my way to work (which made me late). Luckily I didn't cause the surgery to be delayed. Sometimes people have no idea as to the magnitude of their actions.

#50 ·
Agreed, but I took that spot and parked relatively close to the line as that spot to the left of me was coned off when I parked. I've never seen the lot move the cones around either, so I thought I had a nice safe spot. And again, there was literally NOTHING to the left of that parking spot where he/she parked.

#23 ·
I prefer delayed retribution. Depending on your anger level, remove one or both wipers from the offending vehicle. Most click on/off in seconds.

If you only remove one, make it the drivers side; they could at least swap pass. wiper to drivers side, hopefully during a downpour.

It might take them a few days, or a few weeks before they experience the loss.

#25 ·
Ok, I'm gonna say what everyone else is thinking...

you say 'him'. Based on the parking angle and the vehicle, it was clearly a woman.

Sorry, that's just reality. Go to any place frequented by women (and particularly minivans) - for example, a Target during a weekday - you will see 30% of the cars (minivans or 'mom' SUVs) parked at bad angles and with tires touching yellow parking lines.

Take a moment to watch it. I see it all the time. They have ZERO concept of how to approach and enter a parking spot.

Oh, and don't get me started on the whole 'I'm too important and busy to walk the 15 feet to put the cart in the corral' thing. They just leave the cart at the front of the spot to a) block that spot for the next person or b) allow the wind to wreak havoc with it and blow it into other people's cars causing nice dings. I once lost my sh*t with a lady who did that.

#26 ·
**** you. I *always* take the cart back, even if it means going back to the store. I know how to park in a space and straight. That particular driver was just a tool - male or female.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.