The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Got Vanity Plate?

529K views 2K replies 832 participants last post by  StressCraxx 
#1 ·
Okay, time to be honest....

Who's already ordered a Vanity License Plate for your new Elise?

Come on... tell us... What does it say???

Kiyoshi :)

#1,542 ·
Just ordered new plate for my Elise: SP33D UP

My kids idea. First choice was YELOTUS. but someone just grabbed that two weeks ago.

#1,550 ·
Yes, quite often. Not even counting the ones which are already taken, I learned you cannot put "PIG" or sometimes "HOG" because you will get a letter from DMV saying they don't allow anything derogatory toward police officers... I was going to put it on my Harley... which is a HOG... and it is also the official factory club for owners too. (Harley Owner's Group)

Oh well.

#1,570 ·
It's been a while, thought I'd repost with the new diffuser...... ( it's NOT later legs folks. )

Attachments

#1,593 ·
Just recently seen this on an Audi, and I am with him/her on this one. I feel the pain!

Attachments

#1,598 ·
This is mine I ordered last week. Custom plates cost $30 here which I thought was expensive! Didn't take but a day to have idiots trying to "race" me on the highway with their clapped out junk. No, I'm not racing your 1983 Civic that is burning quarts of oil with a cop 3 cars behind me :panic:rotfl

The car attracts enough attention as is, I'm sure every cop is just looking for ANYTHING to pull me over.. 67 in a 65, license plate crooked, chip in windshield... I'm sure whatever else they can make up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.