The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Plug for BOE

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  ERDoc74 
#1 ·
Thought I would post a thanks to BOE. I've called them on a number of occasions to get questions answered on my rev 310 Exige. They've always been responsive and helpful. Recently needed a replacement bracket and some bolts. Shipped the items quickly and Andrew got me the info I needed to complete the repair.

Refreshing to have such good customer services. Big thanks to Ashley and Andrew at BOE!

#4 ·
The entire team over at BOE is AWESOME!!! and I'm not just saying that cause I live 8 min away... I pop in quite a bit when my car's there getting worked on (and sometimes when it's not) and Andrew has ALWAYS taken the time to chat with me about the project and answer my (mostly stupid I'm sure) questions... Always friendly and never rushed. Phil is very willing as well to take the time to chat with me about the project and give me much appreciated advice on which direction to go and never just tries to "sell me". He genuinely looks out for my best interest and helps me focus on what would make the car best for "me" and what I'm using it for and not just "the fastest" or "coolest"... There's been lots of times he has talked me out of spending money on stupid **** for the car.... LOL Pics will be coming shortly of the major project BOE and a local body shop has been doing to take my lotus to the next level... ;)

Reactions: zero1954
#6 ·
Had great experiences with them when I did my Rev300 install, and they helped with tunes for a custom exhaust to pass emissions too. Top notch service!

#7 ·
Andrew and the entire BOE team were awesome when they worked on my Elise this year! I went there to have their Pro Alloy radiator installed, tires replaced, and oil changed. They looked over the entire car and fixed several things the Lotus dealership never noticed, even going out their way to fix a rattle in the engine bay. My Elise drove like a dream afterward. Lucky for me they're practically in my backyard!

#8 ·
+1 They are very good at customer service. Have had an issue or two with orders and they always respond with advice or replacement. Definitely good people to deal with.

#9 ·
I am in the Kansas City area for a while and dropped my car off over there last Monday to fix my dang headlight problem. I could easily ramble on for an hour about my experience with them. I'll just say EXCELLENT!!! Plus I felt like I had walked into paradise when I went into the shop - had my twin sister snapping pictures the whole time too lol - WOW what an operation they got going out there! They have a 500hp Elise with a supercharger AND a turbocharger on it with fender flares and big fat tries on it out there too - oooh me me me me want haha. Andrew said it was "fast" - ha - yeah I bet it is.

#11 ·
They are not bad........

I would trust BOE fab with my wife. 100% Lotus focused. Every part proven, customer service is outstanding!

Reactions: ERDoc74
#12 ·
Some of you have probably seen this on Facebook, but for those who aren't on there....

Sharing a few pics others have taken of my car the last couple of days… Finally back in my hands after a long time away!
BOE Fabrication did an amazing job getting this job to completion and their dedication and customer service is second to none!!!! I had a drive last weekend that was important to me and they literally spent Saturday night from 10 PM until 2:30 in the morning to take care of a last minute issue before my drive on that Sunday morning just so I could make it and not miss it.... Not because I asked them to, but because they knew it was important to me and wanted to provide amazing, over-the-top, exceptional service!! :clap::clap::bow: I can't say enough good things about all of the guys there but a special thanks to Andrew and Phil!! :)
Professional pics to come after a few last details are sorted

Attachments

#13 ·
more pics

Attachments

Reactions: Parko and TachItUp
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.