The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

WTB: OEM Exhaust header heatshielding

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Noelsmith 
#1 ·
Hello! For anyone who has an aftermarket exhaust manifold, I'm looking for the OEM heatshielding. If you want to sell the manifold with it as well, I'd consider it.

Thanks!

#3 ·
I have the full heat shield in good shape off my 2005 Elise. It includes the piece that goes around the left bend between the cat and the muffler but I did cut a slit in that one to get it around the O2 sensor without disconnecting the O2 sensor wire...that will make install easier for you. I also think I have all or most the hardware with it (as in nuts/bolts). Send me a PM if interested. $100 + shipping.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.