The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

WTT Larini CS Exhaust

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  skylin3gtr013 
#1 ·
#3 ·
LOL! ^

#6 ·
I am not offering to trade but as far as noise I have a Larini w/ slash tips. It's much quieter than the Stage II that I removed, but by no means quiet. I think the stock exhaust is the quietest, but the most power robbing and heaviest. Noone seems to love it.

#9 ·
Hi.

I think you need to provide more info on age/mileage on the exhaust and your location. Pictures would also help, video even better.

Just my .02

Alex

Good point! I'm in the Detroit area. Exhaust came with the car I bought. Didn't ask the original owner when he put it on, but it's definitely less than 15k miles (and less than 3 years old.). I can send pics/videos to anyone interested. It does sound amazing, just a bit loud for extended highway driving that I want to do with the car.

#11 ·
Any new developments? I'm actually in the Detroit area as well and am currently looking for an exhaust. Any chance you you still have the exhaust and are looking to sell? In any case, if you're ever around or attend any events nearby, I'd love to hear the exhaust in person; not too many opportunities to do that around here, and videos just can't convey what a system truly sounds like

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.