The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

My 80 year old friend rides in my Lotus Elise SC

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  RX-78 Gundam 
#1 ·
So many of you know I have the Lotus Elise. Most of you do not know, I meet a lot of people at many car events that I actually become good friends with.. in this case, Gale. Gale is an 80 year old man who drives a 1934 Ford coupe around that he bought in High School for just a few hundred dollars. Gale lost his wife 3 years ago who had cancer.

Throughout my time spent with Gale, I have learned so much. My girlfriend and I absolutely love hanging out with him on our Friday nights at the Pearland car show located a the Lowe's parking lot off Broadway street (518).

Attachments

See less See more
1 1
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.