Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Southern California
Well, so far it looks like my entry has come in second place. The good news, though, is that the voting score counts for 20% of the total in determining the winner of the contest. There's still hope though, as the contest judges may yet give us a favorable rating for the remaining 80% of the total score available in determining the winner. Let's keep our hopes and chins up!
Thank you so much, everyone, for the participation and support you were able to give me in this contest. At least now you know that I won't be begging/spamming you guys to help me get more votes! LOL
2006 Lotus Exige, 2000 Corbin Sparrow, 1996 Porsche 993, 1993 Lexus LS400, 1990 Mazda Miata (turbo), 1954 Chevrolet 3100 5-window pickup