The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!

1989 Esprit Customized All Black

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  THECARREAPER 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD 1989 Esprit Customized All Black

Fantastic, fast and pristine 1989 Lotus Esprit. all redone and updated. awesome paint job, newly rebuilt motor, and redone interior.
This car is a real attention grabber with an all black look, updated front bumper and spoiler, V8 wing and rear lights, and custom 18" Works wheels.
A completely rebuilt turbocharged, chargecooled, twin overhead cam, stock SE motor with all new bearings, rings, seals, gaskets, hoses, and custom black powdercoating. Blow off valve, Liquid to air intercooler with custom radiator, fans and electric pump. Updated injectors and ful pump. Refurbished fuel tanks. Cockpit boost controller and turbo timer.
Throaty 3 1/2" custom Magnaflow exhaust. Adjustable coil over suspension. Wilwood 6 piston front calipers and rotors. Cross drilled rear rotors.
New custom leather interior with beautiful cross-stitched seats, custom steering wheel, custom sound system, and cold AC.
Only 600 miles on motor, odometer shows 71k.
Clear title, records, no major accidents, needs nothing!
Asking $19,900
Randy
727-642-3416

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Just a few suggestions. I'd list the make and sizes of the wheels and tires and if you have any dyno numbers I'd include those as well.

I would add that your car is priced nicely IMHO for as much "freshening" as you've done, but also that I'm not an expert on Esprit pricing. GLWS.

San

#4 ·
Thank you Randy. I spoke to Artie last night and will take great care of the car. I hope my Ferrari 328 does not start acting up now that there is competition in the garage! Artie did a great job at communicating his time and history with the car. This is my third Esprit. Please let me know when my former green / tan Esprit is available / for sale as I know someone here who wants one.

**If anyone knows where I may find a glass roof panel and some "regular" front turn signal lenses please post or PM me. Thanks. Michael **

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.