2005 Elise, Chrome Orange, Hard Top, 16k mi - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-17-2016, 11:34 AM Thread Starter

2005 Elise, Chrome Orange, Hard Top, 16k mi

My current need for child seat capacity is leaving my beloved car feeling unloved, so its time for you to enjoy her...

2005 Chrome Orange Elise with hard top and soft top. 2nd owner, purchased from Euromotorcars Bethesda. 15k full service at RRT Racing. New tires. LSS suspension. Nearly stock with Arqray single-tip (beautiful sound) and rear panel delete. Babied, never tracked or autocrossed. Comes with new Weathershield cover and a couple other goodies. Clean inside and out. If it bothers you, the front clam would benefit cosmetically from a trip to D&V Autobody (D&V does paint for Ferrari of Washington and other local exotic dealers), who quoted $1000 for repairs and paint, so it's priced accordingly.

$32,500. Located in northern Va. Clean title. No accidents.

Available optionally: mint condition SSR wheels in LSS dimensions with new Toyo R1R tires. $1750
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-17-2016, 11:36 AM Thread Starter

More photos:
Attached Images

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-08-2017, 07:35 PM Thread Starter

BUMP! MOTIVATED SELLER!

Hell or high water I'm selling this car this weekend. Make me an offer, but be prepared to beat CarMax, bc that's where i'm going Sat or Sun if I don't get a private buyer. Right now I anticipate taking it to Cars & Coffee at Katies in Great Falls Saturday. If no interest, i might take it straight to CarMax from there. Could be a great opportunity for a flip. It's got about 16,500 mi on it now.
MidwestExotics likes this.

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-08-2017, 07:40 PM
Will work for tires

Garage
CarMax will give you zero dollars. Reach out to Bill Nuccio or Gator. They are almost always looking for good Lotus, will beat CarMax prices, and will make the process very easy for you.

Bill Nuccio: Sell us your Exotic Car

Gator: Contact | Gator Motorsport
LiveToDrive likes this.

'06 Laser Blue Elise: Sport and Touring Pack

Elise/Exige Production Numbers
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-08-2017, 07:42 PM Thread Starter

Great, thanks!
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-08-2017, 08:48 PM
Will work for tires

Garage
Good luck with your sale and hope someone looking to own makes you a good offer, but I'm just saying you have better fall-back places to sell to than CarMax.
LiveToDrive likes this.

'06 Laser Blue Elise: Sport and Touring Pack

Elise/Exige Production Numbers
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-08-2017, 09:32 PM

Can you shoot me a text at 818 817 1680 or email me at fullyflaredd@yahoo.com? Very interested and would love to make an offer.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 04:24 AM

Are stock parts available? What are you looking to get for it (price is a year old)?

Thanks

I wanted to PM and thought I needed 5 posts but still can't...
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 06:49 AM

Bump for a pretty car with LSS wheels and suspension and manual windows. Not yet in the market for one of these but that's a great combination!
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
Bump for a pretty car with LSS wheels and suspension and manual windows. Not yet in the market for one of these but that's a great combination!
Don't think it has lss wheels.

2007 Chrome Orange Lotus Elise
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 10:48 AM

Garage
Very strange process you took of selling your vehicle using this channel... Were you on the fence about selling it?

It still may go your way. Springtime, low unmolested miles, desirable color. Unless a gun is to your head hold on a few weeks. It is going to sell. You just put a for sale out there months ago and then said nothing, so the thread just fell away. Your car will def sell this season. GLWS Man.

L O T U S

Last edited by Motard; 03-09-2017 at 10:53 AM.
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 11:06 AM

I found my Elise on Autotrader of all places. Just keep advertising and don't rely on LotusTalk, most of us already have a Lotus and we just like to see what others are getting for theirs. Personally I think your asking price of $32k is absolutely spot on for the year and condition/options.
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 11:42 AM

I'd be very interested in scooping this car up as well. Please PM me with your details!
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 06:38 PM

Interested, im in Richmond, can you give me your number?
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 06:46 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motard View Post
Very strange process you took of selling your vehicle using this channel... Were you on the fence about selling it?

It still may go your way. Springtime, low unmolested miles, desirable color. Unless a gun is to your head hold on a few weeks. It is going to sell. You just put a for sale out there months ago and then said nothing, so the thread just fell away. Your car will def sell this season. GLWS Man.
I've driven it very little this year and my wife expressed frustration about it so I committed to handling it asahp. I have two girls in diapers and a growing business, so time is at more of a premium than money at present.
Motard likes this.
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 07:16 PM

Garage
You know it is a winning hand man it's going to sell soon. GLWS

L O T U S
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 05:58 AM

Interested and Local

Hi,
I've been on this board since I got my first Lotus back in 2006. I just had to reset my PW and my ID switched back so I can't IM. I used to be Fishtaco but now I'm 851duck (my original handle). Anyway, I have an 06 SY Elise I track at Summit, Dominion and VIR. A friend at work has been looking and asked me to reach out to you. He's interested, got the $$$ and looking to upgrade from a Miata. Could you IM me your contact info and forward over to my friend Dmitry.

Thanks,
John

Last edited by 851duck; 03-10-2017 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Spelling!!!
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 04:06 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 851duck View Post
Hi,
I've been on this board since I got my first Lotus back in 2006. I just had to reset my PW and my ID switched back so I can't IM. I used to be Fishtaco but now I'm 851duck (my original handle). Anyway, I have an 06 SY Elise I track at Summit, Dominion and VIR. A friend at work has been looking and asked me to reach out to you. He's interested, got the $$$ and looking to upgrade from a Miata. Could you IM me your contact info and forward over to my friend Dmitry.

Thanks,
John
I don't think I can PM you since you don't have 5 posts on this handle. My spam address is ljmburner at gmail, but I'll try to remember to check it.
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 04:18 PM Thread Starter

I've accepted an offer, but I'm not calling it done until the funds have cleared and I've turned over the keys.

I'll be at cars and coffee tomorrow at Katie's Coffee in Great Falls to show the car and answer questions. Bundle up. It'll be worth it.
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-16-2017, 05:16 PM Thread Starter

SOLD! Heading to sunny Florida!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Lotus Cars For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.