: Lotus Elise
: Krypton Green
: 34,439 (may go up a little if there are any nice days before it sells)
: McMurray, PA. south of Pittsburgh
Clean Title, currently have lien through PenFed
- Purchased by me in August 2014 with around 26,000 miles on it. Garage kept with a battery tender on it. The car has been amazing and the most fun Iíve had driving. I took it to one Track Night in America event, but no other track time. Only selling because I lost my job and itís not feasible to keep it.
-The fiberglass splitter that was on the car cracked when the road next to my house was repaved and the angle the roads meet increased. Iíve kept it on just for protection, no damage was done to the clam.
- Starshield has some rock chips on it and the pieces along the sides of the car and in front of the rear tires are very dirty and I have been unable to clean them.
- Several rock chips
- Tires are currently Kumho Ecsta ASX. The fronts are at 4-5/32Ē, the rears need replaced and are around 1/32
- Recall work had been done by previous owners. I verified with Lotus of Pittsburgh who looked up the VIN and also told me there were no open recalls for this car.
- Oil changed every spring or 5000 miles. Brake pads where changed with Porterfield R4S at 30,000 miles. Spark plugs changed at 32,500.
- Sport Pack
- Hard top and soft top
Upgrades / Miscellaneous
- AC surround, center console, and engine covers painted to match car.
- Lotus Stage 2 exhaust
- Sector 111 Trunk Bootie
- GRP trunk lid strut
- ORE HID headlights
- Fubrication speedgauge
- raised LOTUS letters on back
- RLS battery bracket for Braille/Deka batteries with a Deka battery that I havenít installed
uploading a lot more and higher res pictures into an imgur album here Lotus Album