2005 Lotus Elise for sale damaged repairable salvage - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LotusTalk.com is the premier Lotus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2013, 08:06 AM   #1 (permalink)

2005 Lotus Elise for sale damaged repairable salvage

Here is a 05 elise that i picked up from the insurance company. They decided not to fix it and total it out. The car is currently on ebay with no reserve. It will sell no matter what. Call or email for details. 601-573-8444
acauthen05@hotmail.com
Attached Images

cauthen05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2013, 08:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Less is Better

How was it damaged? Have it been checked out for structural damage and alignment?
Life Lesson #1: If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.

Life Lesson #2: It's more fun to drive a slow car fast than it is to drive a fast car slow.
me73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:18 AM   #3 (permalink)

Please call for any details. Thanks

Allen 601-573-8444
cauthen05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:43 PM   #4 (permalink)

To save everyone some time here's the link:

Lotus : Elise LOTUS ELISE in Lotus | eBay Motors

"2005 LOTUS ELISE JUST PURCHASED FROM INSURANCE COMPANY. 30K MILES, 6 SPEED TRANSMISSION, 2 DOOR CONVERTIBLE, RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT BUT HAS A LITTLE BODY DAMAGE. THE WHOLE CAR IS FIBERGLASS SO EVERYTHING SHOULD BE REPAIRABLE. THE FRONT BUMPER TOOK THE MAJORITY OF THE DAMAGE. THERE ARE ALSO SOME CHIPS IN FIBERGLASS ON LEFT DOOR AND LEFT QUARTER PANEL. THE RIGHT HEADLIGHT HAS SCRATCHES AND A CRACK IN THE LENSE. YOU COULD REPLACE THE WHOLE LIGHT OR JUST THE LENS IF AVAILABLE. NO LIGHTS ON DASH (AIRBAG, CHECK ENGINE, ETC.). I HAVE DRIVEN IT DOWN THE HIGHWAY AND IT RUNS AND DRIVES FINE. AT THE TIME OF THIS LISTING, THE CHEAPEST LOTUS ELISE ON EBAY IS 29000. YOU DO THE MATH. THIS WILL BE AN EASY FIX AND WILL GO TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. IT HAS A MISSISSIPPI SALVAGE TITLE. I CAN HELP IN GETTING A CLEAN TITLE IF NEEDED. WILL TRY TO HAVE MORE DETAILED PICS ON EBAY IN A DAY OR TWO. CAN END AUCTION EARLY FOR THE RIGHT OFFER. THIS IS A RARE CAR AND YOU DONT SEE THAT MANY OF THEM ON THE STREETS. CALL 24/7 AT 6015738444 FOR ANY DETAILS, IF NO ANSWER LEAVE VOICEMAIL AND I WILL GET BACK WITH YOU. ALSO I AM GOING TO INCLUDE PICS FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY SO YOU CAN SEE THE CONDITION WHEN I GOT IT. I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO IT BUT GET STICKER OFF WINDSHIELD AND REMOVE DUCT TAPE FROM FRONT BUMPER.
On Jan-25-13 at 06:46:15 PST, seller added the following information:
The battery in the car is dead. Im not sure if it is a bad battery or if it just needs to be charged. With a jumpbox hooked up to it, it starts right up. Just wanted to let everyone know. Since these insurance cars sit up a little while, it is common for the battery to not be fully charged. Thanks

On Jan-27-13 at 08:11:49 PST, seller added the following information:
Ok guys we are half way through the auction. There will be no buy it now option offered. If you want it, please bid. This amazing car will go to the highest bidder and will not be sold locally or out of ebay. If you have any questions, feel free to call me at 601-573-8444. Thanks"
maxshuty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:43 PM   #5 (permalink)

are those custom seats?
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

Still for sale?
Nice Day Street favorite? 77 Targa "S" w/ '83 SC motor
Nice Day Fav? KTM 500 EXC FOR SALE
FOR SALE: 2-11 Full Race Build- 1600 miles GT4 Cage
robb373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:47 PM   #7 (permalink)

A year and a half later? And it had no reserve on ebay. It clearly sold that week.
93smgturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Lotus Cars For Sale