The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!

2006 Lotus Elise - Storm Titanium (Maryland)

3K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Fermi 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD!
Are you looking for an Elise in fantastic condition which has been loved by each of its previous owners? Each one whom has added clean and well thought out modifications since its original purchase? If so, I am glad that you are both an enthusiast and have landed on this "for sale" ad. I have owned this Elise since March 2014. I am posting it for sale as my family and I are planning to move abroad for a couple of years. I would not hesitate to drive this Elise across country - it is in amazing condition and is a real head turner. I am asking $32,500 for everything listed below. Additionally, I have a brand new NCI Full Race Splitter that I will sell to the new owner for an extra $1,000.

History
Clean title! Zero vehicle accidents. In November of 2015 a ladder fell onto the rear clam and produced a 3" crack. As many locals will attest I only accept perfection and as a result I had a full repaint, using BASF Glasurit, a new rear clam, and all new seals installed from the front windshield backwards. All parts were purchased from Gator Motorsports - I am sure Dino will vouch for all of this. The Elise looks amazing and has none of the normal front clam blemishes that an Elise/Exige of this age normal has. Photos of the original damage and throughout the repaint process:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_-QNU5ck2e6dUhRcXVsbkxkdDg

There have been 5-6 "owners" as I recall 2 of those were dealerships whom were recorded as owners while they were trying to sell it - a normal practice on how things show up on KBB.

Recalls
The Elise has had both the oil line and AC resistor recalls completed

Details
~36k miles
Touring Package
LSD/Traction Control
Hard Top
Insulated soft top

Full details on modifications and maintenance:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oeSrz_uPtNX1sAaZbKSHWeTz6KQgD12rRRQ3K_LTAh0/edit?usp=sharing
Full Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_-QNU5ck2e6TDJ5ZmhsT3UzX1k

Modifications - Please bear with me as the list is long​
Engine
BOE Torque 200 tune - previous tune file included with vehicle
HKS Intake
HKS Exhaust
Innovative Rear Motor Mount
BOE TOC v3 Oil Pan
Aluminum Oil Cap
Transmission
LETSLA
Interior
Exige Probax Seats
LotusSport Floor Mats
Electronics
Valentine 1 radar detector - hidden with remote control knob and integrated rear view mirror
Laser Jammer - front and rear
Autolite Ultralite II Oil Pressure Gauge
Autolite Ultralite II Oil Temperature Gauge
EGT Gauge
Pioneer Avic D3 Double Din - One off dash
Audision LP300x4 amplifier - behind passenger seat
JL Subwoofer - Passenger floor
Rainbow audio front 6.5" speakers and 1" tweeters
DDM 4300k HIDs
LED - Driving lights, side turn signals, interior light, license plate lights
H9 High beam upgrade
Earthx Lithium Battery - custom aluminum cage mount
Wheels/Tires
Black LSS with Hankook Ventus RS-3v2
Brakes
BOE Stainless vented pistons
Powdercoated red calipers/AP Racing rebuild seal kit
EBC Red Pads
Eliseparts stainless lines
Suspension
Quantum Single Adjustable Coilovers with helper springs - corner balanced for 165lb driver
Sector111 front arms
BWR (ARP) Extended/forged studs
Eliseparts 1" swaybar with Energy Suspension bushings
Cosmetic
New - OEM enamel front badge
New - OEM front turn signals - the original factory ones were beginning to yellow
Craft Square mirrors - Body color
Sector 111 Rear panel eliminator
Difflow 3 Element rear diffuser
Eliseparts rear towhook
OEM Exige side scoops
FastToys side scoop mounts
Dash wrapped in OEM Lotus leather material
Carbon Fiber gas cap - GB Composites
Carbon Fiber mud flaps - GB Composites
Full Front and Top Mount Mesh Grills - GRP
Black Powdercoated shift knob
Protective Film
Xpel Ultimate - full front (includes fenders), custom one piece rockers which cover door sill, mirrors, and rear splash guards
Pinnacle Formula One 35% tint on sides and rear
  • Rockshield covering inside rear window to protect from rocks when hard top is off
Pinnacle Air 80 on front windshield
Ceramic Pro paint protection
Other
3 OEM Keys and Key Fobs (two never used)
OEM Car cover
Original Window Sticker
OptiMATE Lithium charger
OEM Tool Set
Owners Manual
JCR extended jack helper
Issues
Wheels need refinished - previous owner used sintered iron brake pads and the iron is embedded in the front wheels finish
Hardtop liner is beginning to sag
Clearcoat has a blemish on the front driver's side clam above the fender
Passenger Side carpet button mount needs replaced - will provide new set of FastToys metal mounts and buttons for new owner

See less See more
#8 ·
Added link to photos of the fixed rear clam damage, disassembly and repaint. During the repaint I had the body shop fix the normal underside front clam damage and fill any holes from the stock plastic grills that would show once the mesh grills and Craft Square mirrors were installed.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.