The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: 2009 LOTUS EXIGE S240 1 OF 14. ALL OPTIONS EXCELLENT CONDITION. $48,500

19K views 88 replies 25 participants last post by  JvegasExige 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well i've decided to part ways with my 2009 Phantom Black Lotus Exige S240. I bought it with the intentions of tracking it, but I can't do it, I just can't see myself tearing up such a beautiful car. Sometimes it's just nice to appreciate the beauty of these very unique special vehicles. That being said i'm moving in a different direction, so i've decided to sell. This is a 2009 Lotus Exige S240 1 of 14 imported in the U.S. for that model year. This Exige has every available option, including Touring Pack, Track pack, Traction control and Limited slip differential. The car also has AP calipers and brakes along with drilled and slotted rotors. I also have a rear camera setup that is linked to the rearview mirror and LCD stereo display. This is perfect for all the blind spots these cars have. It stays on while driving, so you always can see your surroundings. The car has updated Rockford Fosgate speakers in the front and back along with a amplifier. They sound excellent. This Exige is super quick. The car was never tracked to the best of my knowledge and has been very well maintained. New Yokohama tires in the back along with new in the front. No curb rash on any of the wheels. Paint is in excellent condition and is professionally polished twice a month. Car has been garage stored. This Exige has a clean Carfax, Clean Title, No accidents, paintwork or bodywork. The car runs and drives excellent with no mechanical issues. The current mileage is 53,500 and will go up as I do still drive it here and there. I'm asking $49,995. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or you can call or text Jonathon @ (248)921-4082. Thanks for looking and God Bless.

Attachments

See less See more
#16 ·
I think it is due to the mileage. Probably the highest mileage Exige I've seen, but it looks to be in excellent shape.

To the OP, GLWS!

#13 ·
Definitely no palm trees in Michigan haha. I know how it is. I've found so many nice Lotus's on the west coast, but so far away from me.Thanks for looking. :smile2:

#25 ·
I would imagine this. 50K is not some small chump change. And then the buyer have to factor in the transportation cost as well as local state taxes.

#39 ·
Another batmobile up for sale :)

Looks amazing, passenger seat looks brand new LOL! GLWS, that's a sweet deal for an S240 what with how rare they are. People might be worried about the mileage but these cars hold up surprisingly well for a no frills performance vehicle. Probably the lightness. An Exige with 50k miles on it will generally hold together better than, say, a Mustang or a Camaro with the same mileage. Having driven all 3, obviously the Exige is the most fun as well :p

I'd be all over this one if I were in the market too!

#40 ·
Thank You! Honestly i'm very surprised myself it's still for sale. It's a very reasonable price for a very rare vehicle.The mileage didn't bother me when I bought it. It's a solid car. The drivetrain in these cars are very good. My dad has a Toyota with the same motor and has over 300K miles on it. I'm going to enjoy it while I still have it. I know the next owner is going to be very pleased. :smile2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.